Sunday, September 4, 2016

Senior Year

 AY WHOOP! That's my wildcat yell, because I'm a senior now! I went to my "last first" midnight yell on Friday night in preparation to BTHO UCLA. That's "Beat The H*** Outta" incase you were wondering. I don't make this stuff up, it's just tradition. Anyway, we beat 'em yesterday.
 Pretty much the whole ward went to midnight yell. The ward is huge now. We can't fit inside the Institute for church anymore so they are moving us into the stake center next week. 1:30 p.m. church time. Yayyyy...
 Here is my newly arranged bedroom. I am quite proud of myself for managing to cram that crate in there.
 Rusty is for the most part a very mellow dog. He still hasn't figured out that the barks from the neighbor's yappy dog are coming from upstairs, and so he runs from one end of the house to the other looking out the windows convinced he'll find the dog there.
I think he's rather unimpressed with the backyard. It makes sense, I guess. My backyard isn't 2 acres. I take him on a walk through the neighborhood park most mornings. Somedays we go the dog park that's just a quick 5 minute drive away. He loves it there because it's nice and big and I can throw the ball for him. Each night he either sleeps at the foot of my bed or inside his crate. When I am home he follows me around everywhere. He's my buddy and I really like having him around :) 

This semester I am taking 6 classes: Anthropology for my minor, three RPTS classes, one calculus, and an ecology lab. I have an awesome work schedule that gets me all the hours I need but I only work 2 days a week. It's my senior year and I am planning on going to as many games as I can. It's going to be a good year :) 

No comments: